Chicago teens kidnap and torture a Trump supporter. They live streamed it.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cosmo, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Do you remember all those videos where black people were kidnapped and tortured when Obama was elected? Shit, me neither...

Source from an unlisted mirror that's not been taken down yet. Definitely NSFW, mildly NSFL:

I've saved my own copy of this and will reupload it if the video above dies.

Absolutely disgusting. Thankfully, everyone is in custody, yet NO CHARGES have been filed:
    4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

The guy was mentally disabled too... :(

Robot likes this.
  2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

creedo299 likes this.
  3. creedo299

creedo299 Well-Known Member

The answer is complicated, but has to do with Mendellion mechanics base in genetics. If a trait in a species is forced to have another behavior, then through time, because of the bodies ability to have a genetic memory, the former trait will arise, make itself known and in some way asked to be reckoned with.

This per-instance is why I feel that the Black Lives Matter movement had arisen.If you want more garnishing on this issue, you'll have to ask.

Robot likes this.
  4. walt

walt Well-Known Member

5. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

White hate = racism and it does exist. If the U.S. wants equality, it needs to take the Race question off EVERY application, because what it really is, is discrimination against caucasians. Anyhow, hate crimes against anyone of any color are obviously disgusting, but I am shocked that these kids weren't arrested and that the attorney general isn't pressing charges. Shocked.

6. creedo299

To all; What geneticist Gregor Mendel had proposed as a scientific trieste within the field of para-influence field genetics, is that once a gene trait has been established, as a principle in similar fashion to metal junk being plowed up in a farmer's field, that that trait,"for example maybe a disease trait", would in time rise up again.

This is theory but I'm pretty sure is on target that this is what has occurred with the general Afro population.That maybe many of them were forced to like and agree with their existences. This had become an instilled trait within their physiologies. So all of a sudden, since the trait has re-risen, there is an intense dislike for anything that is authoritative.

Maybe this trait as well as befuddlement as to why many of them are even partaking of the actions that they do.

Others who are not Afro can't see or experience how they feel, if this is the correct population behavior diagnosis. But wouldn't it be weird if many others could look through both their eyes and feelings.

Mendel had a tremendous scientific curiosity as well as dedication to his work.What's going on with these folks I feel in some way be related to Mendel's theories.I had recently viewed a device used for forced eating, if you were a slave of the early 1800's and did not want to eat and waste away.

There was a device pried one's jaws open, so that they slave could be force fed so they would not die.They helped to build and empire, but in many respect they were treated no better than captive animals.The empire they built has a sickness, but isn't this the case with many past empires they say are glorious?

I'm not trying to protect those who had done the torturing, but wouldn't it be something if their affiliation had hailed from a past genetic scar, that others through their wanting for a more comfortable world, had placed there through the misdeed of their actions?

*Nothing is ever given for free.It seems that we must work at the decoding as to why events had become insufferably so goofed up in the first place. At times in order to decode the proverbial Gordian knot, that a key of very complex manufacture is wanted.Sometimes that key is a difficult to understand, as maybe this video is? In finite resolution of a problem, there is sometimes offered, an understanding, a leveling to all.

#6 creedo299, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  7. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Don't have the link, but the judge denied bail to these horrible human beings. Justice will be served.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Good. A hate crime is a hate crime regardless of what color the people are. I disagree with creedo in that this act is somehow linked to genetics, but I do think the media is to blame for conflating so many unrelated issues and playing up the victim narrative for "minorities" or play into their special snowflake mentality.

creedo299 likes this.
  9. Halovesya

Halovesya Member

I agree with everyone said so far but the genetic aspect is possibly a factor as well in a round about way. It is more along the lines of biosocial criminological theory. Biosocial criminological theory states that crime and antisocial behavior can be explained by looking at biological factors (genetics, neurology, ecology, evolution, psychology, etc) AND environmental factors (exposure, location, guidance, etc). The theory then postulates that if you are genetically at risk, then the disadvantageous environment that you are exposed to will lead to high antisocial behaviors in turn leading to criminal activities. This theory also means that BOTH biological factors and environmental factors play a role. It is not just one or the other.

I believe that this is more along the lines of what could have happened. I am not saying that this is the one and only reason but it is one of my theories behind how 4 youth could possibly do this to someone, especially someone that they knew and had special needs. There are other criminology theories that fit but we would need to know more about the 4 youth in order to quantify them, such as broken window theory and differential association theory.

10. walt

walt Well-Known Member

11. creedo299

This new link is both interesting as well as being possible and is invested in the following link.I suppose at this time anything is possible, but as of yet I have not a developed confidence between black lives matter and the employment of youth as a striking force.

God help us if the mechanized version of Screamers, ever becomes a reality.Thank you Walt