4 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Unless he wrote it.  But you're the one that gave me the thought. LOL. 

OK, so your point is that... what? He wrote a book, with no intention of selling it because it's essentially meaningless to anyone but himself? How does that make sense?

I don't get it. And also what thought did I give you? Anyway have you checked out the thread I made?

For those of you have not read this thread in its entirety, the poster ichtion failed to even bother with verifying his veracity. I gave him a chance to do so. He declined. This is typical of time traveler hoaxers. So if I add an F to his name for failure it comes out as Fichtion.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Einstein said:

For those of you have not read this thread in its entirety, the poster ichtion failed to even bother with verifying his veracity. I gave him a chance to do so. He declined. This is typical of time traveler hoaxers. So if I add an F to his name for failure it comes out as Fichtion.

Dude, look at his post. He said he doesn't have that capability. It's not all black and white, it's not "either you can become God or not". He said he had a first generation machine that couldn't do that.

Anyway, we can continue this conversation in my thread, in which I also explain that yes, he did verify his veracity by manipulating historical google data. If people would just bother to "read" things wouuld be so much simpler...

3 hours ago, JayJay said:

Dude, look at his post. He said he doesn't have that capability. It's not all black and white, it's not "either you can become God or not". He said he had a first generation machine that couldn't do that.

Anyway, we can continue this conversation in my thread, in which I also explain that yes, he did verify his veracity by manipulating historical google data. If people would just bother to "read" things wouuld be so much simpler...

Why would I believe you? It appears you are attempting to perpetuate a hoax started by another. Or probably by you! You wouldn't be the first hoaxer to register more than one account. I do believe applicants for an account will most likely be banned if the Mods discover your IP address is the same as another account.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Why would I believe you? It appears you are attempting to perpetuate a hoax started by another. Or probably by you! You wouldn't be the first hoaxer to register more than one account. I do believe applicants for an account will most likely be banned if the Mods discover your IP address is the same as another account.

Lol. So let me get this straight. You are accusing me of being able to manipulate historic google data? If I could do that, why on Earth would I be posting on this forum? ?

By all means, please do check the IP addresses. But when you discover that they are not the same, you will still invent some other reason not to believe us. I could have used a VPN. I could have changed the IP address. Some people will never be satisfied.

And for Pete's sake, ichtion created a spike in google historic data. How on Earth can you "hoax that away"? Goodness me.

On 8/28/2020 at 5:38 PM, HeASdf said:

SoOOOO you have flying cars?

This kind of low effort post is why I will be leaving this site

I mean, after all the evidence in this (and the other thread), people are still asking bullsh1t questions. Just great.

No @JayJay don't go ? I liked talking to you, you helped me unlike others (I added some more information about me in my profile but you can ask me anything you want) and you also said that some my question was interesting ??? I hope you will stay ... in any case don't answer the questions you don't like ... don't care ? where are you from?

43 minutes ago, JayJay said:

This kind of low effort post is why I will be leaving this site

I mean, after all the evidence in this (and the other thread), people are still asking bullsh1t questions. Just great.

I think the questions are appropriate for someone like yourself who has nothing but bullshit spouting out of his mouth.

• Like 1