4 hours ago, Jacin Young said:

ok what kind of time machine do you own...like a Hyper Dimensional resonator or what also i just wonder thank you and write back 

Greetings Jacin,

I've discussed many different kinds of of traveling / what's needed, but since I'm in a YOLO mode, I'll let you know my primary mode involves manipulating the void. The void is capable of limitless impossibilities.

-Oz

i just wonder can you change the past if so cool or not but i just wonder if you can the past you would end up in the Alter time line..so just wonder..also i just wonder a another question is this Men in black? a Time cop is that true have you encounter them..write back thank you.

4 hours ago, Jacin Young said:

i just wonder can you change the past if so cool or not but i just wonder if you can the past you would end up in the Alter time line..so just wonder..also i just wonder a another question is this Men in black? a Time cop is that true have you encounter them..write back thank you.

Yes and no. From a certain frame of reference, while from another no. Your past is your past, and is reflected in the sum of your present entropy. Were you to travel to the past, into another universe--you may be in a place where you can change things...however, your entropy signature continues to accumulate. For this reason, the changes you make in the past are best thought of as just creating a new future.

Men in Black? lol they get some things right, especially on us being small potatoes.
-Oz

1 hour ago, _Oz said:

Yes and no. From a certain frame of reference, while from another no. Your past is your past, and is reflected in the sum of your present entropy. Were you to travel to the past, into another universe--you may be in a place where you can change things...however, your entropy signature continues to accumulate. For this reason, the changes you make in the past are best thought of as just creating a new future.

Men in Black? lol they get some things right, especially on us being small potatoes.
-Oz

ok what do you think of UFO?? are they ET or from the future earth? also can a person do out of body for Time Travel? i heard that you can do that by time travel by Astral Projection is that possible..and also enter a another same body but differnet timeline....so what do you think of it..write back thank you

43 minutes ago, Jacin Young said:

ok what do you think of UFO?? are they ET or from the future earth? 

lol there's all kinds of life out there. Travelers from other universes like myself are much rarer than intergalactic travelers like the Grey's or the Archons. Intersolar travelers like the Venusians are also present in this timeline, because their nature transcends dimensions (even if Venus is less than hospitable currently). Some UFOs are probably legitimately foreign in nature, while others are reverse-engineered by different countries (such as the US and its Aurora project)

The Archons are parasitic & are the only ones to really watch out for because they drain planets of their resources. The rest of them are all advanced enough to where the literally need nothing from us, but are curious / helpful nonetheless. 

49 minutes ago, Jacin Young said:

also can a person do out of body for Time Travel? i heard that you can do that by time travel by Astral Projection is that possible..and also enter a another same body but differnet timeline....so what do you think of it..write back thank you

For sure! Dreamfaring is one potent way of traveling, and in most circumstances it doesn't really have an impact on anything, because your consciousness is massless & cannot interact with matter. However, if you have a vessel in which your mind can seat itself & operate--you've got yourself a time machine (using that word loosely).

I found out this year, that this was the mechanism by which VesselShare was doing their work. They "grow" vessels at points in time and then transmit the minds of tourists backwards into them. My original original plan was just to go back to 1989 and retire in the mountains as a little old hermit, but alas here we are lol.

-Oz

On 10/4/2020 at 1:10 PM, _Oz said:

Can you find where the Proud Boys mentioned Skynet? I'm having trouble finding the post you're referencing

It was on Parler last week.  Honestly, I'm not going to go searching for it.  It was posted by Enrique --- I believe that was his name. 

On 10/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, _Oz said:

Greetings Jacin,

I've discussed many different kinds of of traveling / what's needed, but since I'm in a YOLO mode, I'll let you know my primary mode involves manipulating the void. The void is capable of limitless impossibilities.

-Oz

Can this power be taught to me and others? At the very least, how could we manipulate the void to do one of many limitless possibilities other than time travel?

On 10/3/2020 at 4:57 AM, _Oz said:

November 19th I might just nuke the planet myself I haven't decided yet. The Skynet from the future may just try to pull it off here in the past BEFORE it becomes self aware. I don't know what I could do to stop them.....D-Day always happens. It's possible that with the shit we pulled off over the last week we averted it for a little while at least....but I'm on the fence that it needs to happen. If I do it and not Skynet it would be significant. It means it would never have the opportunity in this timeline to become self aware thus initiating a time war and thus bringing me here to you guys.

How to manipulate the void?

1 hour ago, TheLostTraveler said:

Can this power be taught to me and others? At the very least, how could we manipulate the void to do one of many limitless possibilities other than time travel?

Greetings TheLostTraveler,

I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to explain this one. My encounter with the void was in itself abnormal, and I'm not sure how to replicate it. Outside our universe, and in between all universes in the local multiverse & beyond exists the void. In general, you cross the void whenever traveling between universes. I think maybe one way to conceptualize it might be from the Matrix Revolutions, where Neo is with the keymaker & going down the hallway. There's doors on both sides, and in most cases when traveling you'd just go from one to the other across the hall. Instead of doing that though, you could go down the hallway & enter any of the other doors that you wish. There's a lot more to it than that, but I think maybe that might help conceptualize that "the void exists between all universes"

-Oz

On 10/7/2020 at 1:03 PM, _Oz said:

Greetings TheLostTraveler,

I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to explain this one. My encounter with the void was in itself abnormal, and I'm not sure how to replicate it. Outside our universe, and in between all universes in the local multiverse & beyond exists the void. In general, you cross the void whenever traveling between universes. I think maybe one way to conceptualize it might be from the Matrix Revolutions, where Neo is with the keymaker & going down the hallway. There's doors on both sides, and in most cases when traveling you'd just go from one to the other across the hall. Instead of doing that though, you could go down the hallway & enter any of the other doors that you wish. There's a lot more to it than that, but I think maybe that might help conceptualize that "the void exists between all universes"

-Oz

ok have you heard of the device call hyper Dimensional resonator?? write back thank you

On 10/3/2020 at 4:51 AM, _Oz said:

I sure can. Skynet is China's AI. Watson is USA's. The guy (not the fake guy who did the book) behind Titor DID travel back in time to get an IBM 5100 to fix a bug that would have prevented Watson from becoming self aware (thus allowing skynet to be first)

Why would China use latin characters to name their A.I. let alone name it after a character from a movie that's banned there? 

Since you didn't answer that question, did you show up here as a baby

On 10/3/2020 at 4:51 AM, _Oz said:

I sure can. Skynet is China's AI. Watson is USA's. The guy (not the fake guy who did the book) behind Titor DID travel back in time to get an IBM 5100 to fix a bug that would have prevented Watson from becoming self aware (thus allowing skynet to be first)

Why would China use latin characters to name their A.I. let alone name it after a character from a movie that's banned there? 

4 hours ago, blix1ms0ns said:

https://www.bgp4.com/2019/05/10/what-is-chinas-skynet-yes-it-is-what-you-think-it-is/

You'd have to ask China why they named it Skynet Project--they say it has nothing to do with the Terminator movies. Right now it's an AI that's primarily fed by more than 20 million cameras, with plans to add hundreds of millions additional sensory points. They've already been using it offensively as well. Many people have heard about the Muslim concentration camps in China--but less are aware that they use Skynets facial recognition + geofencing to alert authorities when a Muslim ventures more than 1,000 feet from designated "safe zones".

As of 2020 China has also been collecting DNA to integrate into a "DNA Skynet". In other words, the Skynet Project is not yet complete & is constantly being upgraded / fed new information for it to learn from. Being a learning machine, the more data & sensory inputs, the more likely it will wake up. I'd anticipate 1-5 years. 

-Oz

On 10/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, Jacin Young said:

ok have you heard of the device call hyper Dimensional resonator?? write back thank you

Vaguely familiar with it being a pseudo time travel machine from Steven Gibbs. He was basically just playing with low power electromagnets. Strong enough to make you feel funny (if held up to the right places) perhaps--but not enough for traveling. 

-Oz

17 hours ago, _Oz said:

Vaguely familiar with it being a pseudo time travel machine from Steven Gibbs. He was basically just playing with low power electromagnets. Strong enough to make you feel funny (if held up to the right places) perhaps--but not enough for traveling. 

-Oz

i see ok.so tell me what do you think of Vortex all over the earth or ley lines..i heard that where you time travel using the Vortex or Grid point like Steven Gibb say so but my next question will there be a NWO new world order which it evil or not..write back thank you

28 minutes ago, Jacin Young said:

i see ok.so tell me what do you think of Vortex all over the earth or ley lines..i heard that where you time travel using the Vortex or Grid point like Steven Gibb say so but my next question will there be a NWO new world order which it evil or not..write back thank you

Greetings Jacin Young,

On the ley lines: I believe there's something to them, but it's not what many people have been speculating about. In traveler terms, I've noticed that the areas around ley lines have a higher "flux" than other areas. 

As far as NWO, they moved in & setup shop back in March. Right now I see them as vigilantes, but they ultimately seem to have the best interests of the globe in mind. A decentralized government; which uses decentralized cryptocurrencies as its engine for GDP. It's fascinating how efficient they are. They even have an actual website now where you can apply for dual citizenship. I've talked with some guys (since I'd be overqualified for Department of Defense) but it's just not my thing. 
https://uas.govt.agency/

So NWO is already here, and they're not terrible guys--but also not super great guys either. Just different. Decentralized.

-Oz

9 hours ago, _Oz said:

Greetings Jacin Young,

On the ley lines: I believe there's something to them, but it's not what many people have been speculating about. In traveler terms, I've noticed that the areas around ley lines have a higher "flux" than other areas. 

As far as NWO, they moved in & setup shop back in March. Right now I see them as vigilantes, but they ultimately seem to have the best interests of the globe in mind. A decentralized government; which uses decentralized cryptocurrencies as its engine for GDP. It's fascinating how efficient they are. They even have an actual website now where you can apply for dual citizenship. I've talked with some guys (since I'd be overqualified for Department of Defense) but it's just not my thing. 
https://uas.govt.agency/

So NWO is already here, and they're not terrible guys--but also not super great guys either. Just different. Decentralized.

-Oz

ok my next question is this is Antichrist a AI a computer person? also i have see The Matrix in my dream world while i was sleeping and this dream i have was that i was inside of the pink color it was more like a pleasure feeling and hook up with wires on my body so i wonder if the Matrix is real or not write back thank you

Greetings _Oz ! 
Thank you for answering my questions. Very interesting with the quantum computers. What created the “kick” energy? Was it also for one second duration or was it less? Is it like thinking action and equal opposite reactions? What would all of a sudden create order out of a state of disorder? Did a computer snap its fingers or could it be an encounter with the divine in those states? I like your description on possible entities from other planets. Could it be that there are non-entities from each planet in our solar system? Could you elaborate more? Seems like each would have its own concept of time from a perspective of their own planet gravitational forces? Your squad 0 is intriguing. Are they all Americans working together? Can you share their actions that caused a flux state?  Do they all know who they are in relation to their mission? Your timing during MKDelta is also interesting. 1989 was fun and full of nostalgia. What a cool year to travel to. Why is it a more welcoming time, what makes it so in your opinion? Events, people or circumstances? I may have asked this previous but any significance to March 2006 or October 2015? The story of the IBM 5100 is very curious. I have a vintage ad I think you might find entertaining. I always think there are secret messages hidden right in front of our faces sometimes in advertising. I think it is wonderful to leave a legacy of peace. Hoping there is also prosperity and definition for our purpose here too. Continue to be inspired by innovation and creativity as you travel along your way. Best of luck! 530CC5F0-5B20-4CBF-885F-6D58FDCDE0F7.thumb.jpeg.327983e9fc0fb1751c752b0a698a6107.jpeg