Curious Cosmos
Sign in to follow this  
Cosmo

If you could control time and space, where would you go?

I don't think anyone would turn down the offer to become something close to a god. Completely mastery over time and space? The ability to be invisible? Absolutely.

Three things of interest spring to mind that I'd like to witness or be present for:

1. The storage room of the Texas schoolbook depository shortly before JFK was killed.
  2. Anything biblical.
  3. The construction of the Sphinx.

There's a lot more I'd want to see, but those are three good ones.

Ancient Egypt....I would love to see their mummification process....I know a little about it but would love to see it up close.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hells Prophet said:

Ancient Egypt....I would love to see their mummification process....I know a little about it but would love to see it up close.

That would be REALLY cool. A bit gross, but fascinating nonetheless. 

Another thing I'd like to see is wherever it was in Argentina that Hitler escaped to. That Hunting Hitler show presents some good evidence that he got away and they were continuing to plan a nuclear attack afterwards. Would be interesting to see Hitler as an Argentinian in the 50s or 60s.

• Thanks 1

Easy answer for me. The Alexandria library before it was burnt.

Just my opinion Hilter got away on a u boat. This was doing the rounds for a while. There was  another pic of him but i think it was shopped.

image.jpeg.6d5e31984ce96640a0b9128d2fec442e.jpeg

• Like 2

I would go to 2050 :) just out of curiosity though. To see how technology progressed from 2018 to 2050. 

I’m a huge tech nerd :) and I also think we can tell a lot from a certain era due to tech progression. 

I like to imagine what tech will be like by 2050 

I think that we will be able to choose more phones varieties besides iPhones & androids  by 2050. 

I think FaceTime by then will be kinda of like virtual reality somewhat. 

I think that 3D food printers will be world wide and maybe replaced as microwaves by then .

i think that microbots will be very popular Usage for medical technology a lot by 2050 worldwide .

I like to imagine what future tech will be like :) so these are just what I think it will be like .So I don’t mind being wrong at all.

• Thanks 1

There has to be something holding back tech for poorer countries.

Especially for food production too many are not fed in this world.

Many sit  back and watch, though some do amazing work its very short of what could be done on a larger scale, no human should go hungry.

Its a basic rite of life. 

• Like 1