Curious Cosmos
Sign in to follow this  
Cosmo

The moon is not what you think it is

This guy outlines a lot of very interesting theories and claims about how the moon isn't what we think it is. He mentions BRASS being found there, as well as radioactive materials that are only produced during the production of plutonium. 

I've heard of some of these ideas, but definitely not all of them... Makes me want to set something up here at the house to keep an eye on the moon for those lights ;)

He doesn't specify in the video, it's more of a "here's a bunch of weird things about the moon" overview. A couple of the theories I remember from watching it the other day are:

1. The moon is hollow (it rang like a bell when astronauts left the moon) and is some kind of "space station"
  2. The moon was placed "just so" (making solar eclipses possible along with a bunch of other coincidences)
  3. The moon is older than the Earth
  4. There was a time in recorded history when we didn't have a moon at all; it appeared later on

Take all those with a huge grain of salt, but each of those items has some interesting evidence associated with them. All of those ideas are worth their own thread, but this was a good overview that touched on most of the interesting ones I've heard about. I'll try to find the best examples and evidence of the points he's making and post those once I find them :) 

Here's another good video about some of the ideas outlined above:

LOL! No I didn't put that there. I run uBlock Origin so there's a lot of ads I don't see.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

On topic though, do you think there's anything to the videos above? None of it is really anything you or I can "know" (let alone test), but it's weird that so many coincidences line up so well.